Migrate GroupWise to Office 365
Migration of Groupwise User Mailboxes to Office365
Storing in-house communication records in cloud reduces data storage cost and enhances efficiency of organizations. Migrate GroupWise to Office 365 software smoothly allows organizations to migrate user mailboxes from Novell GroupWise to Office 365. It exports business emails, contacts and other communication data of the Novell GroupWise Server to Office 365 environment.
Key features of Migrate GroupWise to Office 365 software:
- Convert large number of GroupWise mailboxes to Office 365 accounts
- Export archived email items from GroupWise Server to MS Exchange network
- Supports Unicode character conversion
- Successfully exports emails, contacts, drafts, notes, tasks, attachments, sent items, deleted items and many more of the GroupWise mailbox to Office 365
- Offers date filter to convert GroupWise mailbox items within a specific date range
- Generates an HTML or Text preview of converted GroupWise mailbox items before saving
- Adds GroupWise mailboxes of an organization in a NUCON batch file for batch migration of GroupWise mailboxes
- Keeps formatting, order and properties of the converted GroupWise mailbox data in new Office 365 accounts
- Compatible with Novell GroupWise 2014/2012/8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0/5.5 versions
Working of the Migrate GroupWise to Office 365 software:
GroupWise to Office 365 conversion tool is integrated with dual mailbox migration modes i.e., Single GroupWise mailbox migration mode and Batch GroupWise mailbox migration mode. If you want to convert Single GroupWise mailbox of your organization in Office 365, select Single GroupWise mailbox migration mode. Single mailbox migration mode consists of three modes i.e., Default mode, Login Mode and Command Line mode. Login mode migrate GroupWise mailbox by providing Login details such as user ID, password, IP address and mailbox path. There are three sub modes under Login mode i.e.,
- Online Mode: This mode converts a GroupWise mailbox by adding mailbox login details such as User name, password, IP address and Port serial number.
- Caching Mode: This mode connects to a GroupWise mailbox by providing details such as user Id, password and caching mailbox path.
- Remote Mode: This mode converts a GroupWise mailbox to Office 365 by specifying remote mailbox path.
Batch GroupWise mailbox migration mode can convert several user mailboxes of Novell GroupWise Server. This mode enables network administrator to add GroupWise mailboxes in a NUCON file and then convert added mailboxes to Office 365 profiles. Migrate GroupWise to Office 365 tool also provides option to migrate specific GroupWise mailbox items such as emails, calendars, sent items, email properties and many more in cloud. It keeps formatting, properties and order of converted mailbox items intact in the new email environment.
Migrate GroupWise to Exchange tool is available in free demo version. It can export first 10 emails from each folder of the GroupWise account to Office 365. Buy the full version of software to convert all email items of the GroupWise mailbox in .PST or Exchange Server.